Happy 29th Birthday Barbie! Nicki Minaj’s 29 Most Unforgettable Looks Throughout The Years

StyleBlazer Approved: Sasha & Malia Obama’s Flyest Moments (StyleBlazers in the Making)


Michelle Obama is generally regarded as a fashion force to be reckoned with, but her girls are just as fierce. It’s been a while since the White House had children in the halls, but for the past three years we’ve watched Sasha and Malia blossom. 13-year-old Malia is almost as tall as her parents and looks like a budding model while 10-year-old Sasha still has those chubby cheeks we fell in love with during President Obama’s campaign.
Though the girls are sprouting before our eyes, they still have an adorable, age appropriate style. They favor bright hued jackets and dresses for formal events and printed tees, denim and boots for casual affairs. We already know they’re going to be gorgeous women. Let’s take a look back at the sisterly duos stylish, adorable moments.
Angelina Jolie Talks Brad and Family: "I Could End Up Pregnant"

Brad Pitt is more than the love of Angelina Jolie's life.
"He has expanded my life in ways I never imagined," the actress and director of In the Land of Blood and Honey says in the January issue of Marie Claire.
"We built a family. He is not just the love of my life, he is my family. I hold that very dear. I suppose what I've learned from Brad is to be able to have the kind of family whose happiness and well-being comes before your own. I'm very, very grateful to have such a loving family, and I wouldn't have that without him."
With that in mind, does Jolie think that she and Pitt could end up having even more loving family together?

Comments

  1. nicki minaj my favourit celebrity im insphire her hairstyle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment