SONG OF THE DAY

                 John Legend - Tonight (Best You Ever Had) ft. Ludacris

Do you love this song??

                       Diane Kruger’s Award Winning Beauty.
 Diane Kruger wins our Palme D’Or for looking the most fabulous throughout the 12 day Cannes Film Festival.
The model-turned-actress, who claims to have no stylist and takes only 45 minutes to get red carpet ready, made jury duty look effortless with her glamorous, yet simple look: a smoky eye, highlighted cheek bones and a natural lip.
How does she do it?
Here is Diane’s beauty routine: ‘I always wash my face with Surgras soap. Then I’ll apply Kiehl’s Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion and follow up with Roséliane d’ Uriage cream—it’s the only cream I can use on my sensitive skin.’
‘I don’t like to wear too much makeup so I’ll often just do it myself. I learned all the tricks during my modeling years—like never use foundation all over, just use something to cover imperfections. I prefer to use cover sticks, like Secret Camouflage by Laura Mercier.’
‘I have fair skin and blonde hair so I have to keep in mind that some looks can make me seem washed out.I usually go all out on lashes and eyebrows and I love red shades so I tend to go all out on lipsticks. I’m a huge fan of the smoky eye but I also like a fresh and natural look, so it just depends on my mood.’
‘The best beauty advice I was ever given came from my mom: Less is more. I’ve always preferred the natural look.’
Diane’s beauty arsenal:
In her make-up bag:


Salma Hayek In Bottega Veneta – ‘Prometheus’ London Premiere we love the look!!
Salma Hayek added an unexpected dose of sugar to the ‘Prometheus’ world premiere, held in London last evening.
The actress looked saccharine sweet wearing a lavender Bottega Veneta Fall 2012 dress with purple-sequined embellishments along the waist and sleeves.
Her tailored dress, with its prim collar and Jackie-O vibe, seems a bit out of place for the world premiere of a major action blockbuster.
I wish Salma had reserved this dress for a luncheon or a photocall, as I do love this light purple hue on her olive complexion.
Matchy-matchy purple Bottega Veneta accessories and a sleek bun finish the look.
Thing to be most thankful for on this occasion is the fresh makeup. Whoever was applying her makeup during Cannes was not doing her any favours.

The full interview with Rachel Weisz can be seen in this month's issuer of C Magazine.



Charlize Theron In Christian Dior Couture – ‘Prometheus’ London Premiere
Charlize Theron sparkled on the blue carpet for the world premiere of her latest movie, ‘Prometheus’ in London this evening.
Her Christian Dior Couture dress thankfully matched the carpet as I couldn’t take another LBD.
The fully sequined midnight-blue bustier dress with a side split was styled with black Dior strappy sandals and Bulgari jewels.
It’s a simple enough look, but in that colour she is radiant; head-to-toe perfection in fact.
Smooth blonde locks and a nude lip colour completed her look.

 Logan Marshall-Green In Balenciaga – ‘Prometheus’ London Premiere.
Logan Marshall-Green added a bit of eye candy to the red carpet on Thursday evening, attending the world premiere of ‘Prometheus’, held in London.
The dapper actor, who stars in the film, looked handsome wearing a Balenciaga by Nicolas Ghesquière suit.
As most actors opt for a classic black look when attending major events, Logan stood out in his light-grey two-button suit, which was paired with a light-blue shirt and a red, white and blue striped tie.
Finishing his look with simple black shoes and red socks, Logan joins the growing list of actors, such as Robert Pattinson and Ryan Gosling, not afraid to try out something new on the red carpet.



            Robert Pattinson In Gucci – ‘Cosmopolis’ Paris Premiere
 Robert Pattinson was in France last night for the Paris premiere of his latest movie, ‘Cosmopolis’.
The actor is very well known for his rugged, dressed down style, so I’m glad he scrubbed up for this occasion wearing a Gucci suit.
He looked so very handsome for wearing a Gucci two button notched lapel blue plaid Dylan suit with a salmon fitted dress shirt and charcoal grey Dakota printed tie.
I really love the colour of his shirt; it made the whole look stand out.
For this movie, Gucci collaborated with costume designer Denise Cronenberg to create a look for Rob’s character.
Rob’s dressed in one of Gucci’s signature silhouettes – a black two button notch lapel Signoria. The impeccably tailored suit is paired with a fitted white cotton shirt, slim black silk tie, leather belt with silver buckle detail and black leather lace up dress shoes.

Comments