Kim Kardashian Is An Arabian Cover Girl, Dons A Veil For Luxury Middle East Magazine

  
"I'm excited to share my cover of Hia Magazine!," Kardashian wrote on her blog Wednesday. "Hia is the leading luxury lifestyle magazine for Arab women and I'm honored to be on the cover. This shoot was so different from any I have done before and I'm so pleased with how the cover turned out. I got to wear some incredible high glamour creations by grand couturier Stéphane Rolland!"

In the photo shoot, which can be seen in the video above, the pregnant reality star models several outfits, including a sexy white dress cut strategically down to her navel and showing off her massive cleavage. Kardashian (who is of Armenian descent) can also be seen modeling matching head coverings in the photos.








Comments