Alicia Keys’ Reebok Limited Edition Shoe Collection

Alicia Keys teamed up with Reebok Classics to create a limited edition shoe collection. Consisting of Freestyle Hi, Freestyle Hi Dubble Bubble, and PrIncess models the sneakers are designed with studs and bright color accents.

 “Working with Reebok felt like a natural fit for me, I’ve been a fan of the brand ever since I can remember. My 5411s – that was what we called the Freestyle because they were $54.11 including tax in NYC – were practically glued to my feet in my pre-teens and teens. I loved rocking a hi-top! It’s one of those brands that have endured the test of time and it feels like a really natural fit. I’m excited to bring Reebok to the future!”

 There are more casual designs in the collection as well as more detailed and decorated. Trendy high top sneakers also found a place in the collection decorated with pyramid and button studs. One of the sneakers feature a piano print combined with a city landscape shadow print.

The collection is already available at selected stores with sneakers retailing at 64.99 for PrIncess, $79.99 for Freestyle Hi, $99.99 for Freestyle Hi Dubble Bubble.






Comments