Gift Guide: For the Ladies


The girls want a little bit of everything this year, let me tell you. Makeup, jewelry, shoes, accessories, clothes -- you name it, we'll take it! This gift guide is my favorite because it has a variety of items. The Ropes Maine bracelets (pictured on top) are super fabulous. They're real ropes and the pieces are all made in Maine. They make a great accessory to any outfit and add the perfect pop of color and originality. You can find them on Etsy, or even google "the ropes Maine" and something will come up! My other favorite is the Tory Burch flats. My oh, my. These are fabulous. I want them, I probably don't need them, but they're too cute to pass up. They're comfier than my current pairs of Tory flats, and I would love to add them to my growing shoe collection... Sorry mom and dad, I know my shoes are always all over the house! The rest of the gifts are like holiday staples, we have to have 'em! So if you're gifting your leading lady, you're in the right place.

Comments