Rihanna Confesses to Oprah, ‘I Lost My Best Friend,’ Chris Brown



Oprah is at it again, doing what she does best—getting celebrities to spill. This time the talk show diva turned her attention to Rihanna, and the much-hyped interview already has people talking.

During their chat, Oprah and Rihanna head to Barbados to tour the singer’s childhood home, meet her family, and talk openly about RiRi’s ups and downs. And of course, what interview with Rihanna would be complete with questions about “the incident”?



In one poignant moment, Rihanna tells Oprah that after she was attacked by Chris Brown she felt a myriad of emotions: embarrassment, anger, fear, and sadness for the loss of their relationship.

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW.


“It was embarrassing. It was humiliating. I lost my best friend. I was resentful. I held a grudge. I was dark,” she told Oprah.

Oprah’s Next Chapter has been a ratings boon for OWN. While many have wondered why Oprah would interview celebs like the Kardashians, Rihanna, and NBA superstars, others have enjoyed the chats and continue to tune in.



Oprah’s Next Chapter with Rihanna airs Sunday August 19. Will you be tuning in?

Comments