Bobbi Kristina dating Whitney Houston's 'adopted son' Nick Gordon

Last night viewers saw Bobbi Kristina Brown speak out about the pain of losing her mother Whitney Houston.
But today it has emerged that the 19-year-old is dating Nick Gordon, according to reports.
Bobbi and the 22-year-old were spotting kissing and holding hands together last Friday outside a Target store in Johns Creek, Georgia, Hollywoodlife.com have reported.
  And today it appears Nick, who has lived with Whitney Houston since he was 12-years-old, confirmed their relationship status.
He tweeted: 'Yea we got a little closer and what!!!'
Gordon also posted a picture of himself and Bobbi Brown to his Twitter page on Friday.
The youngster, who was never officially adopted by the late singer, also told fans only to follow Bobbi Kristina's real account.
 Confirmation: After reports said the pair were kissing on Friday the 22-year-old tweeted today Confirmation: After reports said the pair were kissing on Friday the 22-year-old tweeted today

Is she yours? Nick put the word MY in capitals which suggest the pair are a couple  
He tweeted: 'Good morning everyone. Their lots of fake people pretending to be MY Krissi. The real one is @REALbkBrown. Fakes need to get un followed (sic)'
Bobbi has not been on the social networking website since December but she and Nick tweeted each other regularly in the months towards the end of last year.
While they appeared to each other as sister and brother Nick's latest tweets seem to suggest their relationship has become something more.

Last night Bobbi was seen speaking about her mother's death for the first time, an an interview with Oprah that aired in America.
The teenager said she was coping with the loss of her 'best friend' and said she could feel her mother's spirit with her constantly.
She said: ‘I can hear her voice in spirit talking to me “I’m right here I’ve got you” I can always feel her with me.'
Bobbi also revealed she wanted to follow in her mother's footsteps and was keen to pursue a singing and acting career.
Opening up: Last night viewers in the US saw Whitney's daughter speak to Oprah about losing her mother
She said: ‘I still have a voice – yeah we are going to do the singing thing, we are going to do the singing and the acting.’
The teenager also told Oprah of her final day and night with her mother, before she passed away on February 11.
She explained: ‘The very last day, it was so early in the morning I went to go and get her I was like “Will you come and lay down with me.”
Bobbi Kristina added: ‘She was rubbing my head and I slept in her arms all day and all night long.’
Neither she nor her aunt Patricia Houston mentioned Nick during their interview.
Houston, 48, was found in a Beverly Hills hotel room bathtub on the eve of the Grammy Awards. Investigators found several bottles of prescription medication in the room, and tests were being conducted to determine the cause of her Feb. 11 death.
A spokesperson for Bobbi Kristina was unavailable for comment today.
'She says, "I’m right here, I’ve got you"': Bobbi Kristina reveals how she hears mother Whitney Houston's voice from beyond the grave;
She is dealing with the loss of her beloved mother but Bobbi Kristina has revealed that she is comforted with what she believes is her mother's spirit talking to her.
In an interview with Oprah Winfrey, the 19-year-old says Whitney Houston has been communicating with her since her death on February 11.
She explained: ‘I can hear her voice in spirit talking to me “I’m right here I’ve got you” I can always feel her with me.'  She passes through me all the time.'

 Whitney's daughter admitted that her emotions had been up and down since her mother's passing.
She conceded: 'It does it comes in waves one minute I can be laughing and happy and it will come over me you know it’s my mom and I’ll start crying but I will hear her again "keep moving.I’m still right here."'
Bobbi Kristina's Last Day with Her Mother - Oprah's Next Chapter - Oprah Winfrey Network;WATCH THE VIDEO


         Kylie and Kendall Jenner step out at Hunger Games premiere































         
                                           LOOK OF THE DAY;

                      Jennifer Lawrence For Glamour US April 2012



                        Karolina Kurkova for GQ Germany, April 2012!
                      
                          Jessica Biel For W Magazine April 2012.
                  
                        Miranda Kerr in Harper's Bazaar US, April 2012!








Channing Tatum explains why he became a stripper while posing for old-fashioned photo shoot;



'I'm a human Barbie!' Promotions girl, 24, spends £10,000 to look like plastic doll.
Barbies are usually reserved for young girls.
But one 24-year-old was so obsessed with her collection of dolls, she spent £10,000 on cosmetic surgery to look like one.
Charlotte Hothman had a nose job, collagen in her lips and dyed her hair blonde to turn into a human Barbie. She has also spent all her spare money on outfits to complete the look.
 The promotions girl, from Manchester, told The Sun: 'I told the clinic I would love to look like Barbie.
'It was really painful. My face was bruised afterwards and it took weeks for the swelling to go down.
'But when I took the bandages off it was well worth it. Then I dyed my hair blonde.
'It's completely changed by appearance and I think it looks pretty good.
'Some people think it's a little weird, but I think it's great.'


Price tag fit for a McQueen: Jessica Chastain’s Oscar dress goes on sale for £16,000.






































Alexander McQueen 



Who Wore Gucci Better? Kate Beckinsale or Veronica Echegui.

Lea Michele In Atelier Versace – 2012 SAG Awards WHO WORE IT BETTER
Kate Beckinsale In Atelier Versace – 2012 Vanity Fair Oscar Party WHO WORE IT BETTER





Comments

  1. Dubai has been long known for its rich culture and tradition and, the tourists’ unending praises for the town stands testimony to this fact. Rich and unparalleled collection of clothes finds no bounds here. The textile shops in Dubai open up a wide array of funky options for its customers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment