Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week


  •  Karolina Kurkova in Rachel Zoe
  •  Minka Kelly in Temperley London
  •  Lady Gaga in Alpana & Neeraj
  •  Chloe Moretz in McQ Alexander McQueen
  •  Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge in Jenny Packham
  •  Dianna Agron in Carolina Herrera
  •  Natalie Portman in Christian Dior
  •  Nina Dobrev in Donna Karan Atelier
  •  Jada Pinkett-Smith in Alberta Ferretti
 HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY


Mother’s Day Quotes, SMS Messages, Poems And Sayings
Happy Mother’s Day to all mothers out there! Wherever you are, whatever you do, as long as you’re a mother and you’re happy, Happy Mother’s Day to you!
Greet your moms with Mother’s day quotes, SMS messages, poems, sayings, and even give them Mother’s Day printable greeting cards for today’s celebration.
Have you thanked your Mom for the sacrifice she has made for years just for you to be the best person you could be? Have you uttered the three magic words, “I love you,” just to let her know that she was loved by you?
More often than not, it’s difficult for others to say “I love you Mom” or “Thank you Mom” for whatever the reasons.
Maybe they are not used to saying it, and worse, not used to showing it through their actions.
This is the perfect time for you to express how thankful and happy you are to have a wonderful and lovable mom.


Mother’s Day Poem 1:
M is for the million things she gave me,
O means only that she’s growing old,
T is for the tears she shed to save me,
H is for her heart of purest gold,
E is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
R means right, and right she’ll always be.
Mother’s Day Poem 2:
Who fed me from her gentle breast
And hushed me in her arms to rest,
And on my cheek sweet kisses prest?
My Mother
- Anne Taylor
Mother’s Day Poem 3:
Your arms were always open when I needed a hug.
Your heart understood when I needed a friend.
Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson.
Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly
- Sarah Malin
Mother’s Day 2012 quotes, SMS messages, and sayings:
These quotes are reviewed by us to ensure that it meets the “unforgettable” guidelines.
All I am, or can be, I owe to my angel mother. -Abraham Lincoln
My mother is probably the wisest person I’ve ever known. She’s not schooled, she’s not well read. But she has a philosophy of life that makes well-read people seem like morons. -Gene Simmons
The older I get the more of my mother I see in myself. -Nancy Friday
The interesting thing about being a mother is that everyone wants pets, but no one but me cleans the kitty litter. -Meryl Streep
The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. -Honore de Balzac
A mother’s love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking. – Helen Rice
The love she has deep in her heart, Always gives me a good jump start, She is the one who’s love is true. Thank u Mom for being u – Anonymous
Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn, Hundreds of bees in the purple clover, Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn, But only one mother the wide world over. – George Cooper
Mommy, I Love You For all that you do. I’ll kiss you and hug you Cause you love me, too. – Anonymous
A man’s work is from sun to sun, but a mother’s work is never done. – Author Unknown
Mom’s smiles can brighten any moment, Mom’s hugs put joy in all our days, Mom’s love will stay with us ever and touch our lives in precious ways… – Anonymous
Nobody knows of the work it makes, to keep the home together. Nobody knows of the steps it takes, nobody knows but mother. – Anonymous
A mother is a person who, seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. – Tenneva Jordan
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. – Attributed to Claudia Ghandi
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. – Graycie Harmon
Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love. – Mildred B. Vermont
My Mother, my friend so dear, Throughout my life you’re always near, A tender smile to guide my way, You’re the sunshine to light my day. – Anonymous
When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. – Sophia Loren
An ounce of mother is worth a ton of priest. – Spanish Proverb
We hope this makes it a little easier to express yourself this Mother’s Day, as your mother is probably very important to you. Show and tell her!
 HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY









Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge In Jenny Packham – ‘Our Greatest Team Rises – BOA Olympic Concert’
 Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge looked stunning as she arrived at ‘Our Greatest Team Rises – BOA Olympic Concert’ held at the Royal Albert Hall in London this evening.

      Rihanna In Adam Selman – ‘Battleship’ LA Premiere.
 Rihanna hit the red carpet last night for the LA premiere of her latest movie, ‘Battleship’, held at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live.
The singer draped an Adam Selman white halter gown over her toned body.
Her sexy gown with a thigh-high split, cowl neckline and an open back is let down by some lazy styling.
Is it me or does RiRi look like she just got out of the shower, towel dried her hair, threw this dress on hoping it would do all the work and apply red lippie to prevent her looking washed out and exhausted?
Her gown was styled with Vhernier and Neil Lane jewels plus her favourite Manolo Blahnik sandals in white.
Nice attempt, but I’m not wowed like I should be by this look.
Rihanna and Adam Selman have worked together on several occasion as he created her tour customs for Rihanna’s ‘Loud’ tour.


            Victoria’s Secret Angels Reveal What’s Sexy Now.
 Victoria’s Secret Angels Lindsay Ellingson, Doutzen Kroes and Erin Heatherton attended Victoria’s Secret Angels Reveal What’s Sexy Now at Mr. C Beverly Hills in California yesterday afternoon.
Lindsay opted for a Juan Carlos Obando flirty pink halter dress with a rise-and-fall hemline and ruffled neckline, which she teamed with orange platform peep-toes.
Doutzen wore a Carlos Miele Spring 2012 black-and-white swirl print dress, which had a plunging neckline and thigh-high split.
Erin stood out wearing a vibrant turquoise ruched gown with cut-out shoulders and a thigh-high slit from the same Carlos Miele Spring 2012 collection.
Gold jewels, metallic gold Stuart Weitzman platform slingbacks and wavy curls completed the Angels’ look.
Doutzen is my favourite here of the three, as she’s wearing the dress I would mostly likely see myself wearing.


Comments