Lady Gaga has special Christmas plans for fans


Lady Gaga has special Christmas plans for fans
Sunday looks to be a very Merry Christmas indeed for fans of Lady Gaga, as the 25-year-old artist has said she'll release a new "Born This Way" track.

Gaga tweeted Thursday, "been racking my brain on what to get Little Monsters for Christmas!! I finally figured it out!! On Christmas Day I will leak to you an unreleased Song off Born This Way!"

And better yet, this will be "uncensored," she promises. "It was recorded live, in one take, on the tour bus."

In the meantime, Gaga's riding a critical recognition high: In addition to being up for an album of the year Grammy for "Born This Way," her duet with Elton John is on the short list for a best original song Oscar nomination.

"Just heard my duet 'Hello, Hello' with Elton is up for nomination at the Oscars! Gnomeo & Juliet is such a beautiful film," Gaga tweeted. "I'm so happy!!"

Comments