Ke$ha’s Vibe Magazine Cover Makes History

 Ever since she rose to fame after signing her record contract in 2005, Ke$ha has been known for her antics and party girl persona.
But now the TiK ToK hitmaker is attempting to dispel the image and insist that there is more to her than meets the eye.
The 25-year-old has opened up to this month's Vibe magazine to talk about her new album Warrior.

And she used it to insist she's not spinning out of control like some perceive and is merely having fun.
She told the publication: 'The first record was a celebration of partying and being young, but this record's a better look at my personality.
'Whatever, I drink like a champion. But I can also do other stuff. I have a sense of humour about my lyrics. I'm not a train wreck - I'm just having fun.'
And as part of her statement to show she's not just a party loving singer, Ke$ha also made history by appearing in the magazine.

Comments