Beachwear Must Haves


First things first, Happy July! You can't turn a corner without seeing someone wearing Jack Rogers or Lilly Pulitzer. And yes you guessed it, I can't get enough. Because of a comment on my last post -- a request for a beachy style post -- here are some beachwear must haves! It's all about the outfit, accessories and how could you forget swimwear. Those items are the "big three" of beachwear. I've been living in beachwear the last few days and it's become my favorite. Beachy casual by day and formal/dressy by night is a fabulous way to go! Why can't life just be one big vacation full of beachwear? Hmmm, I'm still trying to figure that out myself. For now, envision yourself in your favorite-colored beachwear frolicking on some beautiful beach somewhere. If you dress for it maybe it'll come true!

Comments