Do you love these fabulous items.

It's unbelievable to me how fast time really does go by. But the good thing about time flying is that fashion flies, too. With the change of months and seasons, new styles come about which offers more of a variety of what's "in" and "out". I'm pledging to make June a chic month with the help of the photo below.

SHOP THESE LOOKS // 1. JOHN LEWIS Mixing Bowls 2. JUICY COUTURE Elephant Bangle 3. MOSER Pebbles Shot Glasses 4. Image 5. OLIVER PEOPLES Alivia Sunglasses 6. KJL Twisted Rope Necklace 7. MISSONI Crochet Dress 8. CHLOE Python Elsie Bag 9. CHLOE Leather Sandals 10. TOCCA Cleopatra Candle 11. JAYSON HOME Bone Dominoes 12. LULU'S Brown and Gold Bangle Set 13. DEISGN DARLING Vase 14. DVF Skinny Jeans 15. CHRONICLE BOOKS Paris in Color 16. RAW JEWELRY Buenos Aires Studs
_____________________
Do you love these fabulous items, too? I'll say, my favorites are the DVF printed skinnies and the elephant bangle, I love elephants. They're good luck! Who couldn't use a little extra luck wrapped around her wrist? That's what I'm saying. I'm excited for a new month. New days mean new outfits which means a new you.
Get in your summer groove and be ACAP [as chic as possible].

Comments