HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

Father poetry can be a tribute to dad. Here's a free father poem that lets Dad know he's a hero to you. This would be perfect for a greeting card message or with a gift. It's a rhyming poem.

Hero Dad
You are my hero, Dad
You're my secure foundation.
When I think of you, I'm filled with love

And fond appreciation.
You make me feel protected;
I'm sheltered by your care.
You're always my true friend; and Dad,
When I need you, you're always there.
You have a place of honor
Deep within my heart.
You've been my superhero, Dad,
Right from the very start.


You don't need a special day to tell your father how much you love him. Express your love in words and deeds. Touch his hand, or give him a hug. And say that you love him in tender words. This Father's Day, make his eyes shine with happiness and pride.

Comments